Coquito Recipe (makes 2 bottles)
- 2 cans 14oz of coconut cream. (Crema de coco)
- 2 cans 12 oz of condensed milk
- 2 cans 12oz of evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1.5 tbsp ground cinnamon you can add more if you love cinnamon like me
- 1 tbsp ground nutmeg
- 12 ounces white rum more or less depending on what you want you can also leave it out completely
Mix all ingredients up in a blender except alcohol.
Then add alcohol to your liking.
Place in bottles like the leftover empty rum bottle you might have and place in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours minimum. Overnight even better and enjoy.